Monday, July 23, 2012

LUNA VS DOBSON

It was only days when I gave birth to my daughter. I was resting due to my near death experience at the hospital. Everything for me was going downhill due to the corruption of certain S.S. individuals that had an interest in me losing my children. They were obstructing justice and it would injure my family in my upcoming court case (Luna vs Dobson).
 There was loud banging on the door and my sister answered to a team of S.S. troopers.  I couldn't get up because I was weak from the loss of blood due to the hospital's bad care. These Nazi like S.S. troopers made me get out of my resting place. I told them that I could barely stand and that I had vertigo but they told me
to put my shoes on and get dressed that I had to go to court. Just like that. They said, "get up! lets go!" They demanded of me to hurry up.  Andy didn't go to school they told me.

 I remember almost fainting with fear because Andy was only 3 yrs old at that time. Something was clearly not right.
What happened next was so surreal that even to this day I cry about it...

1 comment:

  1. They demanded of me to hurry up. Andy didn't go to school they told me. I remember almost fainting with fear because Andy was only 3 years old. Something was clearly wrong.
    The next thing that happened was so surreal that to this day I still cry about it. Cps is a criminal organisation and no one can change that from being a fact. No one.

    ReplyDelete